Based in Paris, France
20th april 2017
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
|free (no ads, no iap)|
Mizmaze is a fast-paced escaping game about dexterity and instinct. Race against a mysterious entity in devious mazes, shrouded by geometric art. Escape through Mizmaze and rush into this adventure inspired by the Minotaur's myth and ancients labyrinths !
Mizmaze is the first game release of Ben Vedrenne, an independent 3d artist and graphic designer. Among other projects related to animation movies and VJ, he has worked for several years on video trailers for Amplitude's Endless Legend and Endless Space 2. Mizmaze started in July 2016 as a simple maze generator and solver algorythm. The idea of human brain racing against algorythm was appealing, and testing the emergent game on friends and family convinced Ben Vedrenne to expand the project to a full game. Mizmaze was also a graphic exploration of procedurally generated patterns, as well as a first step in game design and "complex" coding.
- 140 LEVELS with evolving gameplays : teleports, rotating mazes and many more tricks.
- each maze is procedurally generated so the path to the exit will never be the same,
- minimal art style with vibrant colors inspired by ancients geometric patterns,
- puzzling poems by Yannick Bouquard that will guide you through each maze,
- original atmospheric soundtrack composed by Theo Harfoush.
Logo & Icon
Available for free from soundcloud.com.
fresh news, behind the scenes, updates : facebook.com.
I am an independent 3d artist, eventually making games and digital experimentations.
More information on GLKT, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ben Vedrenne aka GLKT
Game Design, Art, Development
Cosmografik, Antoine Herren
Communication and Distribution
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks